- Wash your jug thoroughly before using it for the first time.
- Our jugs are NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommend hand washing with warm water & soap for the best clean.
- The rubber seal in the lid will sometimes fall out or get misaligned after long periods of use. You can put it back in by aligning it with the inside of the lid and twisting your fingers around the top until it pushes back snug into the lid.
- All BPA-Free plastics can be prone to retaining odors. If you’ve cleaned thoroughly and this is still the case, reach out to us and we can give you some more tips/tricks on how to get rid of any odors!
- Avoid filling your bottle with carbonated liquids, as this can cause the lid to pop off and leak.
- Our sleeves are made of 5mm thick neoprene and are machine washable.
- Take off the detachable strap and throw it in your washer with similar colors, we recommend letting it air dry.
- You can also hand wash your sleeve with warm water and soap, wash thoroughly and lay out to dry.
- All straw lids are dishwasher safe and can be placed on the top rack.
- All rose gold tops are NOT dishwasher safe and we recommend hand washing with warm water and soap.