Skip to content
- Wash your bottle thoroughly before using it for the first time.
- All of our bottles are dishwasher safe (up to 250degF).
- We recommend hand washing with warm water & soap for the best clean.
- The rubber seal in the lid will sometimes fall out or get misaligned after long periods of use. You can put it back in by aligning it with the inside of the lid and twisting your fingers around the top until it pushes back snug into the lid.
- All BPA-Free plastics can be prone to retaining odors. If you’ve cleaned thoroughly and this is still the case, reach out to us and we can give you some more tips/tricks on how to get rid of any odors!
- Avoid filling your bottle with carbonated liquids, as this can cause the lid to pop off and leak.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.